My new E-Course: an introductory video

 

This year so far for me has been about doing a lot of painting and spending lots of time experimenting with filming painting demos as I create lessons for my new e-course 52 Paintings, starting on March 16th! As a way of introducing the course content and letting you know a bit more about all of the exciting things that Mati McDonough and I will be offering in this course I've created this introductory video, click here to watch the full 5 minute video over on Vimeo. It includes a studio visit and a guest appearance by my youngest little one Griffin!

I hope you feel the call to join us in this year long painting adventure and supportive community of artists, I'm so looking forward to inspiring each other and growing together! Click here for all of the month by month course schedule and registration information.
Xo

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.