Spring and Summer Lovely Clusters


Its time again for the seasonal Lovely Clusters online catalog, and I was excited to find that my work has again been featured, this time on the Grapefruit and Carnation color palette pages.

I was so inspired flipping through the pages of the catalog, after a long day and with the kids finally in bed it was just thing to rest my thoughts and let my mind soar. For a beautiful burst of spring and summer time color you can check out the catalog right here.


A new feature this time, and one of my favorite things about looking through the catalog is the new section that is curated by stylish and creative Etsy sellers,


Each one like a little dream!

Enjoy!
xo

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.