Home Again


Frank and I returned from our trip last night, feeling like we have been away much longer than five days. What a difference travel makes to your point of view, no? I love to come home with my eyes refreshed, able to enjoy where I live with the perspective that only travel can bring, and it felt exciting to come home to Charleston after this trip, which made it feel like Charleston is really our home now.
Jasper and Carys loved their alone time with Grandma and Grandpa.
I had fun entertaining myself on our flights taking pictures of the sky with my iPhone. I just love the landscape above the clouds and I'm obsessed with the instagram app.
Now off to organize all of the other photos that I took while we were away.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yeah... home sweet home :)
your pictures have that same kind of feeling like the salt lake ones - very dreamy... love them!
xo

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.