Ebb and Flow

Ebb and Flow

Frank and I are taking off to Cape Cod for a few days for my cousin's wedding. Frank's parents came into town last night to stay with the kids while we are away. It will be the first time (gasp) that we have gotten on an airplane and flown away from our children, but I think that we are ready for just a few days to ourselves. We are looking forward to "adult time" as Frank calls it, seeing old friends, going out to dinner, being leisurely about things (its surprissing how unleisurely life with young kids can be!).
I am also ready for a (reluctant) computer break for a few days. Do you want to know what I am most excited about since we are heading north on our trip? Wearing some cozy layers again after this long hot southern summer!

Ebb and Flow is a painting the I made a few years ago, its been resonating with me lately and I think I'll add it to my shop when I get back from our get away.

6 comments:

rachel awes said...

hi faith! sooo great to greet youuuuu!
have a fabulous trip!
& i love your ebb and flow painting.
it sends me into some kind of paradise.
xox

Anonymous said...

I am n love with that painting its just the butteries and the background colors are making perfect combination.

Greets short term rental london

Kristen (kristenwalker.com) said...

The Ebb & Flow painting is gorgeous! Enjoy your adult time!

-Kristen

BananaSaurusRex said...

Ah. The Cape - I spent many a summer there. Have a wonderful time!

Anonymous said...

have a great time, just the two of you! it's so special to be able to do that - even if you miss your children lots! paul and i had two get-aways so far: one for our 10th anniversary and one this year for our 20th!

Anonymous said...

very nice painting, enjoy time away

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.