Spring Weekend


At the end of last week we were blessed with a couple of warm days into which we packed outdoor creativity that we've been longing for. Out came the side walk chalk...


We began some spring gardening in our large whiskey-barrel containers at the front of our house, planting purple pansies and cleaning out all of the leaves, acorns and twigs that had collected over the winter.


Then the kids decided that they wanted to do some painting outside on our deck. I have been painting on wooden panels lately so they wanted to paint on wooden panels too, which is fun since it makes their creations a bit more substantial and I can hang their paintings up right away and it makes them feel so proud!


My boy knows just how to melt my heart...


Although the weather has turned colder again after that colorful glimpse of spring I feel like I know that spring is coming, it is close, and that is keeping my spirits up especially as now spring is officially here! 
Happy Spring to all!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Hi Faith. :) Those rainbow circles are dreamy... I love them. And how sweet to plant and get out in the sun, I love that too... Once in a while Nyjah want to paint on a canvas or wood panel as well. She always goes for really big ones! hehee:) Sending you all much love, always...

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.