Catching our breath

This past weekend was the first in a while where we felt like we could actually catch our breath, relish the moment and enjoy feeling the luxury of a whole Saturday without any plans on the horizon. First, I went into a bit of a cleaning and organizing frenzy, but once that was over I felt myself relaxing and living in each moment.
Some of my favorites were......playing with gorgeous fabrics that my mom is making into amazing dresses for my little princess (and one pair of pants for my little prince in that folded Japanese wave print!),

...suddenly seeing the light coming through the back of a painting in the studio,

....putting a new table cloth on our kitchen table (I got it here), and loving how it refreshes our space and goes so well with my cute bird tray,

...my bare toes on a friend's rug,

....and just taking some time to look up at the sky.

3 comments:

jacqueline said...

I am so happy you had a good weekend! I adore each and every photos! Look at those wonderful gorgeous fabrics and that wonderful photo of seeing the light coming through the back of a painting! I adore watching the sky too!
Have a lovely merry happy day and love to you!

Lori said...

first of all- look how cute your toes are! And I love the pic looking up to the sky. It always feels nice to do that. Please show us the dresses your mom makes!

Mandy Saile said...

Lovely moments:D...I love the shot of the sun coming throug your canvas...lovely.

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.