When you get Clarity Confidence Follows

 


 Hi Creative Friend,

Last summer I took time to get quiet, to sit and have a long hard look at my Creative Practice, my processes and strategies from over 25+ years of creating my art and creative business. In the midst of this 'great pause' in 2020 felt like the perfect time to evaluate.

While I run a thriving business today it all started as just me in my studio with a desire to create & share beauty. I began small, years ago on my blog and slowly as I built a larger following and community of creative women, I began to develop a creative methodology for how to continue to honor my own creative & personal desires even as my business grew.

I've brought it all together and created something new for you! Developing your own system for success is what I teach you inside of this new program.

Introducing:

The Creative Growth Workshop:

A 6 Lesson Instant Access Self Paced Masterclass to help you

Uncover Your Artistic Voice, Find Your Passions and Live Your Purpose

When you get clarity, confidence follows. One of the main reasons that people don't move forward, even on things that are really important to them, is a lack of clarity.

As creative people, lacking clarity can have big consequences….

Tell me if this sounds like you? You have high ambitions and creative dreams, you have more ideas than you have time for, but you get discouraged when you see your peers doing amazing work and you’re not even sure what idea to move forward on.

Are you tired of starting & stopping the same projects over and over again, or starting too many things at once?

Do you feel like you don’t know what to do first, and struggle with second guessing your own decisions?

Do you wish there was a way to stop generally undermining your own progress?

What if there was a way to always feel clear and confident in your creative voice and direction?

That’s why I created The Creative Growth Workshop!

Join me, artist, author and teacher Faith Evans-Sills in this new in depth Workshop! A Masterclass to help you uncover your artistic voice, find your passions and give you steps to live your purpose.

This will be a deep immersion into the ideas and ways of working at the core of my creative processes. This program will take your creative confidence further than ever, giving you the tools to stop dreaming about your visions and actually manifest them!


If you are ALL IN for Creative Growth join me:

I'm releasing The Creative Growth Workshop for a limited time.

Let’s walk through exactly what’s included in The Creative Growth Workshop...

First you'll download & print out my Creative Growth Workbook - a $47 Value

I created the 46 page workbook as a resource full of 13 worksheets for you to fill out and work through the content, diving deeper and bringing your own unique perspective to each lesson. This will be where you bring your ideas from the lessons and give them your own wings!

Then you’ll dive into the Class Modules -a $397 value

You'll work your way through the program of 6 Video Master Lessons and 2 E-Books, all are exclusive to this workshop.

These lessons are like getting personally coached by me.

I've packed The Creative Growth Workshop full of my own personal thoughts, advice, ah-ah moments, strategies, mindset shifts, inspiration and short cuts that have helped me over my 25+ year journey as a painter, creative entrepreneur, author, mentor and retreat leader. This is my signature program in which I share my own simple and strategic creative growth methodology developed over the 25+ years of my creative career. You’ll learn to define your passions, build your dreams and live your purpose. Seeing results forever in your art practice and creative goals.

I've got lots of juicy themes of discovery for you as we dive deeply, exploring what discovering your passions & creative voice, and setting yourself up to successfully live your purpose looks like for YOU, from lots of angles.


As you go, you'll download 2 BONUS E-Books - a $27 Value EACH, exclusively available in this class, to take the learning deeper:

In the Creative Growth Workshop you get all this:

  • Six in depth Video Master Lessons - a $397 value

  • The Creative Growth Workbook - a $47 value

  • Bonus- The Free Spirit E-Book - a $27 value

  • Bonus- The Creative Traction E-Book - a $27 value

For a grand total value of $498, but you can get it for just $57 for a limited time!

The Creative Growth Workshop will help you lay a strong grounded foundation on which to pursue your unique creative purpose. This sets you up to…

  • Feel more fulfilled as you recognize and head towards your dreams & passions.
  • Produce art that feels like it comes from you and no one else.
  • Spend your time in ways that feel productive & aligned with your values.
  • Experience more clarity & direction, leading to easier decision making as you move forward & faster acceleration towards your goals. Stop undermining your own progress

After doing this successfully for decades I’ve learned that creating a foundation of clarity for my biz has been HANDS DOWN the most important thing that I have done to achieve GROWTH in my business!

My goal with this class is to share what I know with other artists and creatives so they can experience this kind of success and deep personal fulfillment as well.

Ideally I want to help people to take the time to figure out their own personal patterns of work flow, connection, time management, passions, creative confidence, goal setting…..I’m bringing my own wealth of knowledge from doing this for years into this class. I want to help you set yourself up for long term success, gaining a behind the scenes view of all of my insights and guidance on your art journey, creative career and beyond.

I guarantee that whatever energy you put into building this foundation for your business will come back to you tenfold over the years!

xo Faith

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.