A Whole Hearted Interview


Recently I was interviewed on the beautiful soulful Whole Hearted Journal blog, a place that I love to visit as each time it grounds me right back into seeing all of the magic in the everyday moments of mothering.
I loved this interview because its about my art but also mainly about the hardest and most gratifyingly important job I will ever do....mothering these amazing little people! The actual interview was done in a chat format instead of me just answering pre-set questions, and the finished interview is simply a transcription of our chat. I felt that the casual feeling of just having a chat helped us to get right down to the meat of a lot of the big topics. You can check out my full interview here.





No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.