Flower Crown Workshop



Flower crowns are one of my favorite things to make, they are simple and satisfying.

When my oldest two children were younger and we lived in Brooklyn we were involved in a Waldorf based cooperative preschool which we loved. One of my favorite things about it were the beautiful seasonal celebrations. The most joyous, colorful celebration was always  the Maypole Celebration, held on the first weekend of May we would gather as a group to celebrate the arrival of Springtime by making flower crowns and then dancing around the Maypole wearing them.




Since moving away from this group we have continued the lovely annual tradition of welcoming spring in this way, and some of the sweetest pictures that I get of my kids all year long are on the days when we make the crowns and put them on together!





This year I'm excited to share this fun celebration of the spring season by offering a
Flower Crown Making Workshop!

When: Friday, May 16th from 3:30 to 5PM
Where: at my studio space on the ground floor of 1630 Meeting Street
Who: Adults and Children 6 yrs. and older welcome

All materials and instruction for your Flower Crown are included.

Have any questions? Please email me at faithevanssillsATgmail.com

Please either purchase your ticket in advance or email me to let me know that you will attend as space is limited and a pre-made wire base will be made for each attendee.


How many people are attending?





No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.