Highlights from our trip to Florida


Our road trip through Florida in June was full of the kind of beautiful moments that summer is made of for me. We spent so much time outdoors, enjoying the sunshine and swimming almost every day in pools and the ocean, exploring as a family, watching sunsets and dreaming together of what it will be like when the baby is born in August.






One of the most special spots that we visited during our trip were the islands of Captiva and Sanibel, on the west coast of Florida. I was able to find a great last minute deal for a condo at South Seas Island Resort, and we spent a few days at this amazingly family friendly resort with lovely beaches, oh the turquoise sea!



Carys and I spent fun hours looking for pretty shells,




Another fun part of our trip was taking a few days at Disney in Orlando. The kids and I do enjoy a good Disney visit, and Frank is nice to humor us by coming along. I love how artfully done the details at the Disney parks are, especially at Disney's Animal Kingdom park where you feel like you've taken a quick trip to Asia.
The most fun for me about Disney is watching how much fun Jasper and Carys have when we are there!









What a great time we had, I'm so glad that we were able to share this memorable trip before the baby arrives, it was so nice to have it be just the four of us while also looking ahead together to the changes that will happen in our family so soon, we are all so excited.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Faith,
My name is Jane and I'm with Dwellable.
I was looking for blog posts about South Seas Island Resort to share on our site and I came across your post...If you're open to it, shoot me an email at jane(at)dwellable(dot)com.
Hope to hear from you :)
Jane

Danny said...

A trip to Florida is never complete without going to Disney World. Just seeing the castle feels so magical already. The photos of your experience is just priceless. I especially love the first one! The shot is just so spontaneous that makes it feel so sincere.

Danny Riddell

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.