My show is up!

From a wildly creative crazy mess in my studio (where I was still putting the finishing touches on a painting yesterday morning before the show went up)...


To Swallow Gallery, where first we placed them on the floor to group them...


And then, up on the walls they went...








I'm thrilled with how it all looks up on the walls and I'm so excited for the Opening Reception tonight! There are a few new paintings in the show that I've not shared here yet, that I am loving, I'll share here soon!

xo

7 comments:

Kristen (kristenwalker.com) said...

Wow, how beautiful! I wish I could see it in person! I just adore your work.

-Kristen

nicole said...

Wow, Faith, your paintings look absolutely stunning surrounded by all the other treasures at Swallow! As I am getting ready to go to work on a warm Perth morning I am thinking of you on the other side of our beautiful planet getting ready for the opening of the exhibition. Have a great night! xo Nicole.

Karla Tull Aron said...

It looks amazing Faith! I love seeing all of your work grouped together--just beautiful. Looks especially nice with the antlers too. Good luck with the show!

Poetic Artist said...

Wow it looks amazing..It all just seems to go together as if it was meant to be..:)
Your work I love it. I wish I could go to your show . Best of luck.
Katelen

stephanie said...

hello.
im taking the felting class also & saw your comment about a show... it looks gorgeous. your work is so inspiring, i love it.

Lauren said...

beautiful Faith! I finally have some energy to come see your blog and do some other stuff... I've been so tired my friend. Exhausted actually... :) I love the way your paintings look there on the wall... xoxo and that blue tree :)

BananaSaurusRex said...

Now I'm longing for a Faith Evans-Sills original.....
hmmmm.......

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.