August break: heading across the pond

*nail decals have become quite a favorite pass-time around here, our fingers and toes are well adorned for our travels thanks to a little trip to CVS!

We are packing up and heading out, across the Atlantic. We'll arrive in England mid-week and then our British adventures will begin, we've got so many amazing things planned for this trip! Highest on the list will be spending lovely long hours with my dear brother and his family, especially our new little niece who we will be meeting for the very first time.
I'm excited that I'll have a Wifi connection for most of our time there so I'll be able to continue blogging about our August Break during our travels.
I'll see you all on the the other side of the pond...

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Such cute matching fingernails! Have a safe trip. I can't wait to see pictures from the adventure!

Kristen said...

Have a great time! I can't wait to see your pictures, too!

Gina said...

those are adorable!

Anna-Marie Still said...

ooh! CVS is just down the street - my little girlie would love these! What a fun little treat!
You've been away, then me, then you again...adventures abound! Looking forward to catching up on your travels!

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.