Stars and Stripes


Happy July 4th to everyone in the States! I hope that your holiday is filled with special moments!
We've got big plans to visit a brand new playground, just completed in the new Brooklyn Bridge park on the water over looking Manhattan. Spend time with dear friends who will soon be moving away. Drink glasses of wine, starting with Happy Hour, and of course fire up the grill (yum!).

Thanks so much to all of you who entered my book giveaway of Island Beneath the Sea. The random number selector chose Valentina, congratulations! I really appreciated your entries and hearing your opinions about which print is your favorite, thank you! I am making plans to have some of my prints printed up on canvas and it is always so helpful to me to hear your opinions about which ones are your favorites. You guys are the best!
xo

1 comment:

Lauren said...

sounds good... Have fun Faith... cheers!

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.