Knowing


Knowing

Another new painting to share with you, I've been hard at work in the studio creating and creating. I have about 5 canvases in progress now and I began all of them with a wash of gradated blue background. I was thinking of the sea and the sky, and it was so fun to see what that deep blue became in each piece. I'd say this piece, Knowing, has a very atmospheric sense to it. I almost feel like there is wind blowing around those birds, do you feel it? This piece was inspired by that moment where you just know something, you have a sense of it, and it becomes more real within that knowing.

Prints of this painting are now in my shop here.
I hope that you are having a lovely weekend!

1 comment:

Lori said...

I like how you have 5 canvases in progress. I always seem to be working on more than one at at time. Your new one is so lovely- I love the blue and how it makes everything else shine.

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.