A child's perspective

As promised, here are a few of Jasper's photos from our opening the other night at The Brooklyn Creative League.
Frank and I each have about 6 framed prints up, and the show compares and contrasts how our work is so different as artists who are husband and wife....his latest work being so gritty-industrial and mine so earthy-ethereal.
There was some standing on chairs involved in the photography along with lots of photos of the floor and even of a roll of toilet paper. But having the camera definitely keeps Jasper happy, and I love the five year old energy and raw charm that come through. Plus, when I saw that he had taken this picture of the sunset over Brooklyn, out of the window of the loft space, I knew that he is a boy after my own heart.

3 comments:

Eliza Lynn Tobin said...

Hello! This is my first time to your blog! I love your work! It is absolutely stunning!

jacqueline said...

Your painting looks soo gorgeous! Glad you had a great show. It's always nice to see views from the little one's persepctive! Have a lovely merry happy day and love to you!

kristin brenneman eno said...

kids with cameras!! the very best. love his shot of you.

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.